Saturday, March 5, 2011

My ambitions

My ambitions:
In my education:-
I hope to graduate from the school with excellent percentage. I will study hard to get a percentage up from 95. I want to get excellent percentage to make my parent proud of me. Also, the percentage will help me to attend to faculty of medicine. By my percentage and my career I will serve my country. And by this way I will thanks my country for its graces to me.

In my life:-
I have many ambitions that I want to fulfill it in my life. Firstly, I want to make my parents proud of me and I want them to forgive me if I do anything wrong. I want them to be proud and happy because I'm their daughter. Secondly, I want to be happy in my life and live a happy life without obstacles and problems. And the most important thing than those, I want to get the satisfaction's God.


-I want to be like him:-
Form my childhood, I listen people talk about him, about this man who supervised me in what he doing to his citizen and to him country. This man who is influenced on me by his achievements. When I become in 6 years old, I realized many things about him and I saw what he do to our country. I like his wisdom .I like his vision and his trust on his people .I like his ambitions. Also, I like his guidance. He deserves the love, philosophies, wisdom, and vision, political or otherwise. This man is Sheikh Zayed Bin sultan Al Nahyan. He is my model. I want to be a good leader like him. He learns me to not give up whatever happens. He did not give up when the expert told him that the desert cannot change to be green. He teach me many good things so why I can not to be like him.





Sheikh Zayed loved the desert and he was one of the rich men World. His people were love him  a lot and they are loyalty. Sheikh Zayed was humble and he liked the simple life. He was drive by himself to meet his people. He was give his people five thousands in the year.      
I learn new things about Sheikh Zayed and about his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment