Saturday, March 5, 2011

Personal likes and dislikes

Personal likes and dislikes
In food:-
I like to eat different types of food. I like to eat pizza very much. It is my favorite food. I eat 3 pieces of pizza if it form pizza hut. Pizza hut made the best pizza I ever taste.
Also, I like to eat chocolate. I like galaxy, kinder, snickers, milk way, kitkat, mars. But I try to not eat chocolate very much  because it is unhealthy to my body .Besides, I like to eat ice cream , especially when its form Baskin Robbins .In addition , I like to eat waraq ainab . And it’s a famous meal in Egypt.



Vegetables and fruits:-
I like to eat Vegetables and fruits very much. In fruits, I like to eat strawberry and banana, pear, and apple. In vegetables, I like to eat tomato and cucumber. 
Vegetables and fruits are important to the body. They loaded with vitamins and minerals and they are essential for good health. Also, Vegetables and fruits boost your immune system and make the body able to resist the illness and infections. So, the experts suggest that we should eat five portions of Vegetables and fruits every day. Besides, eating vegetable and fruit increase the attention and reduce tiredness and its benefit to your physical and mental health.


In drinks:-
I like to drink floda. And its ice cream with fruits. Also, I like to drink capatchino. I drink it sometimes in the morning .I like also to drink hot chocolate. It is delicious.



Persons:-
I met many types of people but not every one of them T like him .I like the kind person who are affectionate. I like the person who are humble. I like the who are friendly . I don’t  like who selfish . I don’t like who did not respect the others .

No comments:

Post a Comment