Saturday, March 5, 2011

My interests



My interests:-
In studies:
In school, I study 11 subjects but I like of the them. I love mathematics, biology, and chemistry and information technology.
 Mathematics:-
According to Wikipedia, "Mathematics is the study of quantity, structure, space, and change". Mathematics is an important subject in the life. We use it every day in counting, calculation and measurement. Also, mathematics is a necessary subject in many fields, including sciences, medicine, engineering and business.
I love math because I think that it a nice subject. I feel fun when I have a mathematics lesson. I like solving math problems. Mathematics is my favorite subject.


Biology:-
According to Wikipedia, "Biology is a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms". There are many topics in biology but most important of them are studying cells, discovering new species and inherited traits, studying genes and studying organism regulates.
I love biology because it talks about the life and about the species. Also, I like to study about new animals and new plants.


Chemistry:-
Chemistry is a science that study about matter and about the properties of it. Also, chemistry studies the reactions between chemical substances and study about atoms. Sometimes chemistry called "the central science". I love chemistry because I like to discover new things. Also, I like to test the chemical substances in the laboratory.


IT:-
IT is one of my favorite subjects. It is the form of information technology. According to Wikipedia, information technology definition is "processing, storage and dissemination of vocal, pictorial, textual and numerical information by a microelectronics-based combination of computing and telecommunications". In IT lessons, we learn to work in many applications like designing websites, make video, create pictures and learn how to use computer. IT lesson help the student to be creative. I love IT lesson because it's exciting lesson. And, I like to use computer every day.

Painting:-
Painting is my favorite extra subject. Painting is an extra subject that learn the
Student how to paint, pigment and color. And how to create many amazing drawing. In art lesson, we learn many new things like drawing in walls, paper, wood, copper, glass and sand. Some painters think that the drawing may express their feeling. And some of the painters draw to get money. These types of painters like to draw the natural and the beautiful senses. I like painting because it expresses my feeling and I like to draw in my free time.


 
My hobbies:-
Reading:-
Reading is one of my hobbies. I like to read novels and stories. Sometimes I read it in a book and sometimes I read it on the internet. I like to read novels to entertain. I like the novels that talk about love and happiness.
Reading is important to mental health; it has many advantages to you. Damian Sofsian said in one of his article ". People would spend hours reading books and travel to lands far away-in their minds". This one of the advantages of reading, it makes the reader travel to another land and help him to gain knowledge.
Also, reading helps you to improve your writing and learn new vocabulary. The parents should teach their children the reading from my childhood to help him to have good language skills. Besides, reading is important to mental development and some research discover that the reading stimulate the muscles of the eyes. In addition, reading helps the reader to have great levels of concentration and add new skills to conversational skills of the reader.

Listening to music and songs:-
Listening to songs is my favorite hobby.  I like to listen to music when I feel boring and when I feel sad. I feel that I'm happy and I feel relax when I listen to songs. I like to listen to Arabic songs and sometimes I listen to English music. My favorite singer is Rashad Almaagd.

Surfing the internet:-
I like to surf the internet very much .I spend many hours in front my laptop. I like to surf the internet because I like to know about new information and I can connect with the world by internet. Also, I can meet new friends from different countries. I feel that the world is small when I surf the internet.

Ridding formula:-
I like to ride formula very much. I feel fun when I ride formula. When the formula go faster I feel refresh. And, I like the feeling of going fast and no one cannot stop me.

            :-Watch movies and series
I like to watch movies and series when I feel boring and I don't have anything to do. I like to watch English movies and Korean series. My favorite movie is {the princess diaries}. And my favorite series is (Brilliant legacy).

 
Photography:-
I have many hobbies I like to practice in my free time. Photography is one of my hobbies. According to Wikipedia, "photography is the process, activity art of creating still pictures by recording radiation on a radiation sensitive medium". This mean that photography depend at most on radiation in the UV. Many people use photography in business, science, f.i. photography and art. I become fond of photography when I was 13 years old. I think that picture express what happen in moments. Also, the photography remembers me about many events and happy moments. There are many type of camera like professional camera and digital camera .Every photographers like to use one of these types, but the most like to choose professional camera because it produce a nice pictures. And you can control the professional as you want.


https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwRZ0e43wmiaNDg2ZmZjOGMtMWViZS00OWUyLTk2NTUtNGFkOThmZTAyNDU2&hl=en
This video talk about the pictures that I take it. And talks about my hobby (photography). And how I like to take pictures for nature and for the places that I go to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment